Can anyone tell me why I feel like I have less time to accomplish things during the day, yet the days are getting longer?!
I've been so bad. It's been 2 weeks since we got back from our vacation to England and Paris, and I have no entries at all! Hopefully I'll find some time next week to finally type up our vacation details.
Until then, feel free to look at the photos we have posted on picasa. You can click on the slideshows to the RIGHT -------------->
Last Saturday Bryson's brother Nathan arrived here in Bentonville with Grandma and Grandpa Smith. They drove with him out here, as he'll be staying with us this summer- he has an internship with Wal-mart ISD this summer. It was fun having even more family come visit us. We had many a late night of game playing. That is one of the major things we miss about living closer to home- the ability to visit with our grandparents. They're all such great examples of how to be righteous children of god, and worthy spouses.
Last night we went to the Arkansas Natural's baseball game. I won the tickets at a work raffle, so it was a nice free date, and my boss let me leave work early so we could go. We had fun! Next time we say we're bored, we'll have to remember to go to a game. Especially since the tickets are pretty cheap.
A nice treat to end the night was $1.00 one-topping Sundaes at ANDY'S frozen custard. Yumm. -when we gave them our game tickets. Nice promotional discount. :)
And this weekend, we're hoping to go to Washington D.C. I think it'll be quite nice to be at our nation's capital for Memorial Day. I want to make sure we visit Arlington Nat'l Cemetary while we're there. A little gesture to show my thanks for our freedom in this great country.
No comments:
Post a Comment