Monday, August 18, 2008

British and American Virgin Islands

We really enjoyed our much needed Caribbean weekend!!! (August 15-19)
We stayed at the Long Bay Resort and Villas on the BVI of Tortola.
We took a ferry to BVI Virgin Gorda and went snorkeling at The Baths.In case you couldn't tell, Alyssa's supposed to have a scary pirate face next to the large granite skull!

We also took the ferry to AVI St. John and went snorkeling at Trunk Bay.All in all, we couldn't have asked for a better vacations (except maybe cheaper ferries and a few more nice locals). The water was crystal clear, the fish were curious and pretty colors, and the sand so soft and white. We had a wonderful "2nd honeymoon" I suppose. :)

To see more photos, go to: http://picasaweb.google.com/brysonandalyssa/2008CaribbeanVacation

2 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

Alyssa-- It was so fun to see your comment on my blog and be able to follow it here to your great blog! How fun is that?

You two are some of my favorite people. I have loved seeing your vacations-- how adventurous you are!

I'm so happy to be connected this way, it's great to get to know you a little better. Flying by each other on Sundays is just not enough time. Especially when we are on opposite sides of the Church with our Nursery kids. (And by the way, I brag on you all the time. You run such an amazing nursery and are so cute with the kids.)

Love to you-- Valerie

Anonymous said...

I love to see all the places ya'll go! They are great! Next time you come to Utah come see us!