Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Can You Say Mischief?

It's so true what they say. When you have kids, silence is to be feared. Behind ever waking, quiet moment is usually something destructive brewing.

Those are the moments that make you realize you have a choice on how to react. There are so many emotions that run through one's mind, it's often hard to pick! When I come to these moments, it usually goes like this:

Oh no, what's she gotten into this time?
I hope it's not involving little sissy!
Must find child. What room is she in? 
(Begin searching around the house)
Ok, I think I hear/smell/sense the trouble is in this room.

And it's usually during this frantic search that I try to remind myself that I do indeed have a choice in my reaction, because that's when I find things like this.
Mischief and Sweetness. She just wants to be an independent, big girl like her mommy.

Unsupervised Lipstick or Nail Polish Applications





Sisters sharing in very tight spaces.


And don't forget the Sharpie drawings on the cabinet door or carpet. The mess of salt sprinkled on the kitchen counter and floor. Things that don't really matter in the long run, and won't ever change my undying love and affection for my daughters. Chloe sure keeps me on my toes, and I love her it. That drive and zest of her sweet spirit.

One of my favorite examples of her ingenuity. "Mischief for a Muffin"

No comments: