Post natal bodies don't always feel very good. So today we are focusing on the good things about having given birth in the last 5 days.
5. You get time off from work.
4. People are really nice to you.
3. You can lay on your stomach to look for something under the bed.
2. It's a legit excuse for having a messy house and not showering.
1. You get a Baby out of it!
What are your favorite perks to just having had a baby?
5 comments:
You no longer have a baby inside of you! That has to be the biggest perk of all! lol. :) Congratulations.
To me the absolute best part is the sweet sweet spirit that comes with having such a new little one in the home- it's definitely a sacred time. I'm so impressed that you're doing your best to see the good stuff- cuz there is a lot of rotten stuff too! Wish we were there to help with cleaning and meals. We love you and she's adorable!
You can tie your own shoes!
I came up with a few more. No more middle of the night leg cramps. I can shave my legs AND paint my own toenails. No more gagging on toothpaste while brushing my teeth. No more heartburn. And I can take my prenatal vitamins without feeling sick after.
So many things are back to normal! Hooray!
Post a Comment