All of the computers have been commandeered by the technology hunk of the house, so this is going to be a short, photo-less post. I have no way to access new photos. I'm excited to share our family pics soon. Now, on to the post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was essentially only the words: Mom, Dada, and Dog
Is now:
Here ya go
Yay (clapping too)
Thank you
Amen (more like ah-ehn)
Charley (it doesn't actually sound like Charley, but she knows what she's saying when she calls to him, patting her leg, getting ready to throw his toy)
No No No (protesting with the headshake and all)
And non vocally, she communicates with:
Slapping her thigh = sign language for "dog"
Finger to the palm = sign for "more"
Shaking hands in front of her chest, or clapping = signs for "done"
Waving hands for "Hi" and "Bye"
Hopefully next she will pickup on blowing kisses, and saying "I love you" back to us. The day she does, my heart will melt. :) We both love baby Chloe so much, and enjoy everyday we get to see her grow and develop.
No comments:
Post a Comment