Thursday, May 16, 2013

Life is like a ball pit...

Full of color and fun!

For a total of only $7.50, Miss Chloe now has a girlie ball pit!
I had purchased a little blow up pool back in December, and was saving it for this summer. But yesterday when I found a bag of plastic balls for only five buckaroonies, I knew the pool could be put to better use. She loves it! I probably should've saved this til her birthday, but I was too excited to see her play in it. :)

We spent about half an hour last night throwing ball after ball after ball. Luckily Missy doesn't have much of a pitcher's arm yet, so each one landed nicely back inside the pit. She had fun "catching" the balls daddy was throwing to her. At one point Chloe was so invested in throwing, she tipped over. The blow up makes for nice cloud-soft landings.



On a side note, below you can see tooth #7 on the bottom.
 That's 4 on top, 3 on bottom, with #4 on bottom getting ready to cut thru soon. :)

On a second side note, Chloe Krystine in 11 months in 1 week. What?!


No comments: