First, we'd like to thank our realtor, Mike Robinson. He has been awesome these 1 1/2 years of house hunting. He's been patient, understanding of our likes and dislikes, made things run smoothly, and has stood up for us with moody sellers and lenders.
Thank You Mike.
Thank You Mike.
Next up:
We had a Popcorn Removing Party tonight. In exchange for some A&W Root Beer and Sam's Club Pizza, six of our friends came over to lend a hand. We got the ceilings all done in the upstairs bedrooms. Also, the only wallpapered wall is now paperless. Wohoo!
Bryson spraying the ceilings with the yard, pump sprayers. Very handy.
-----------------
-----------------
2 comments:
How exciting to be homeowners! It looks like a really nice house (except the popcorn ceilings). Those are not fun. We removed them in our house also. I am glad that you had help. That would be no fun by yourselves. The rest of the house looks good. Do you have to do anything else to it? Wish I was closer, so I could come see and help. Miss you!
Congratulations!!! Welcome to all of the fun times and occasional trials owning a home brings! Kurt and I signed on a house today, we should close in October. Let the fun begin!
Post a Comment