Hiking the Na Pali coast was our #1 favorite/ most memorable activity while on Kauai. There were lots of fun things, but this was the most beautiful. We love to hike and view God's creations!
~~~~~~
Here's Bryson, already waiting for me. Very early on my shoes got wet (kind of a funny story:), so I had to stop every once in a while to re-tie my shoes laces. Go figure why they come loose when wet- even when I QUADRUPLE knotted them!
~~~~~ Beautiful Na Pali cliffs
~~~~~~~
Love birds in paradise
~~~~~~~
Breath taking.
The view was pretty good too. ;)
~~~~~~~
The flora was so cool. Bless Bryson's heart for listening to me while I endulged my passion for Bio-Geography.
~~~~~~
Sometimes the trail got very narrow, muddy, very slippery, and close to the edge. What a fun adventure!
~~~~~~~
The view was pretty good too. ;)
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
Monday, February 2, 2009
1 comment:
It looks like you had a great time in Hawaii. What a fun trip...you two are quite the travelers.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment