It's been a whole month since I've had even a second to add something to here. I've got a lot to add- Walmart Concert, Malmstrom parent visit, ...
But still, the lastest new is that Alyssa will be out of Arkansas for (drum roll please)... 21 DAYS!!! And she is frantically trying to finish collecting everything together. 1- I hope I don't forget anything 2- I hope I have everything covered while I'm gone, including Nursery substitutes and snacks (oh, that reminds me that I need to write a Nursery post), bills are all paid, plants and pets all get fed and water (I really don't want anything to die. Which also reminds me that I need an Alyssa's Garden post), and 3- I hope Bryson doesn't get lonely, go without clean clothes, or goes hungry. I doubt any of that will happen, seeing as Bryson is good at laundry (except when he washes a shirt with a red sheet- bled all over :), and we have so many caring, generous friends here in Bentonville, I'm sure he'll always have a family to eat dinner and play games with.
Oh, and I guess I should mention, TODAY IS MY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!!!
I'm 22 years old, turning my actually birthDAY in age, 22. Another cool tidbit of information, today, Tuesday, is also the day on which I was born!!! Yah for a memorable birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment