Alright, so this past Thursday, Bryson left Alyssa at home to finish preparing Scout stuff for their overnight Friday. He left at 6:30pm. He returned at 10:00pm to find Alyssa asleep on the couch.
"Did you hear all the thunder, hail, and tornado warnings?!" he asked.
"I faintly remembering hearing the tornado warning," she replies, "but I was sleeping so good I just went back to sleep."
Imagine if the tornado really had hit our apartment, Alyssa could've woken up in Missouri! LOL
1 comment:
or maybe she'd be in a strange land with funny-looking strangers...a man who looks like he's metal, a guy stuffed with straw, and a lion who stands on his hind legs and talks. then she'd have this very long walk to get to a city where she could catch a balloon ride home, but first she'd have to escape from a witch who was mad about the death of her sister. yep, Alyssa, you're lucky your life didn't suddenly get a lot more complicated!
Post a Comment